[Hidden-tech] Website usability survey

eddygold at aol.com eddygold at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 17:36:19 EDT 2010

Hi H-Ters,

I just took an online test/survey on website design and usability. It was semi-enlightening, in that it helped me quantify/qualify what I look for in a website. If anyone is interested:  www.oneupweb.com/oneupwebs-2010-usability-study/

There are four tests there. I chose the B2B one. Took about 15-20 minutes because I kept going back to the sites to study them. Easily could take half that. (And yes, of course you're working for them, market-research-wise, but I think we all learned something today!)

Eddy Goldberg, Amherst