[Hidden-tech] Can anyone help me sync a Palm Tungsten E2?

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Mar 31 19:44:18 EDT 2010

I have a tax appointment Friday and some of my data is on this
device. I suspect the USB cable or port may have gone bad. I have
tried to connect it via my Mac desktop (OS 10.5), Mac laptop (OS
10.4) and my wife's PC laptop (Vista). It doesn't show up as a
connected device. I also tried bluetooth but was unable to sync the
passwords at the exact right moment.

Anyone have any ideas?

Shel Horowitz
Book shepherd, copywriter/marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Twitter (best way to reach): @shelhorowitz

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at principledprofit.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Corporate/Government/Marketing Ethics:
http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/