[Hidden-tech] Thanks to all those great Web designers - curious about the new generation/work expectations

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Tue Mar 9 11:17:55 EST 2010

Hey Nestor - I'm a 54 year old web designer (hence a baby boomer) who is
at the top of my game with the web and social networking (you can find
me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many other social sites and I
follow lots of others  through RSS feeds with iGoogle). And my business,
which I started in 1999, is busier than it has ever been. So please
don't put us boomers in the same box -- not all of us are ignorant of
the ways of younger folks (in fact, some of us are heavy into
cross-generational collaboration). I stay current with technology and
cultural changes to keep my business moving forward and keep me from
becoming a "dinosaur" at the top... ;)

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design