[Hidden-tech] Geek Humor

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Mar 8 08:24:43 EST 2010

For those of you who could use a little bit of tech-savvy humor now and
then, I'd like to recommend a small web-comic called "xkcd" at
http://xkcd.com. It bills itself as "a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math
and language" (and I would probably add philosophy and cosmology as well).
Sometimes I have to look things up, like the definition of "Tautology"
recently, but it's definitely worth checking out if you enjoy smart, geeky
humor (definitely geekier than Dilbert...).

One of my favorites can be found at:

http://www.xkcd.com/705/

but you can flip through them in the order that they have appeared over the
years. A few of the most popular appear at the bottom of every page.

Enjoy,

Will

--

William M. Loving