[Hidden-tech] Crocker for Joomla hosting?

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:55:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

If I remember correctly, there are folks from Crocker Communications on this
list. I'd love to hear from any of you who are employees, or customers,
about whether Crocker is a good Web host for a Joomla site. My client's
static HTML site has been hosted with Crocker for several years with no
problems, but now we're about to make the leap into Joomla. Any technical
issues that might make it hard to run PHP 5, MySQL, etc.?

Thanks very much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/