[Hidden-tech] Small Business Q&A #1: Ann Brauer

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Jun 11 11:27:41 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

You will recall that last week I wrote about the small business profiles I
was starting on my blog, "Small Business Success: 20 Years & Counting."
Well, I posted the first article yesterday and I invite all of you to learn
about a wonderful craftswoman in our community, Ann Brauer, quilter
extraordinaire:
http://www.yourghostwriter.com/blog/2010/06/10/small-business-qa-1-ann-braue
r-quilter-extraordinaire/

I will be doing one of these Q&As each week. If you haven't already asked to
receive the questions to answer and you'd like to be showcased, please drop
me a line at jeanne at yourghostwriter.com.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA
www.yourghostwriter.com
Twitter: JeanneYocum
Please visit my blog: Small Business Success: 20 Years & Counting
http://www.yourghostwriter.com/blog