[Hidden-tech] MassChallenge

Karen Utgoff klu at utgoff.com
Fri Jun 4 11:39:19 EDT 2010

Dear All,

For your information:

*MassChallenge is running a global startup competition with $1M in cash
prizes to accelerate the launch and success of high-growth, high-impact
new businesses*. *Applications are due June 11th. To apply go to
www.masschallenge.org <http://www.masschallenge.org>.*

Anyone can enter, with any idea, from anywhere in the world. Physical
activities will take place in Massachusetts where innovation resources
are highly concentrated, and entrants will gain unprecedented access to
the world's best mentors, advisors and investors.

Around 100 high potential finalists will participate in a three month
accelerator phase when they receive intensive mentorship and free
resources based in Massachusetts, including first class work space in a
brand new facility overlooking Boston Harbor, lab space where needed,
legal advice and targeted introductions to customers and funding sources.

There are no strings attached -- MassChallenge does not take an equity
stake and does not impose any restrictions on winners. We are accepting
applications until June 11th.

Check out our website for more information and to
enter: www.masschallenge.org <http://www.masschallenge.org/>

Karen
Karen L. Utgoff
Principal