[Hidden-tech] Opportunity to showcase your business

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Jun 4 09:59:42 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

We've all seen the data; the vast majority of small businesses do not
survive five years. One of the purposes of my new blog is to share lessons
I've learned from clients, colleagues and friends that have helped me
survive for over 20 years. The blog is called "Small Business Success: 20
Years and Counting." (http://www.yourghostwriter.com/blog)

I want to start profiling other small businesses that have survived for five
years or longer. The profiles will take the form of a Q&A.

If you would be interested in having your business showcased in this forum,
please e-mail me at jeanne at yourghostwriter.com and I will send you a set of
questions to be answered. (My only stipulation is that you have to have been
in business at least five years.)

I market the blog through social media, including Twitter, where I have a
good number of Western MA followers, so there's a good chance of getting a
local audience for your profile. I hope a lot of you will be willing to
share your secrets to business success!

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA
413-467-9470
www.yourghostwriter.com
Twitter: JeanneYocum
Please visit my blog: Small Business Success: 20 Years & Counting
http://www.yourghostwriter.com/blog