[Hidden-tech] super talented woman available for temp work now

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Fri Jun 4 13:22:47 EDT 2010

Hi HT,
I have a super smart friend in grad school who is looking to do some
temporary work over the next few weeks. Do you need anyone who is
multi-talented to help with a project? I used to work with her and she is a
whiz. She is now getting a master's at Clark in "GIS for Development and
Environment." She has a BS in environmental science.

Here's a brief synopsis from her:
"What I'm looking for is anything temporary, administrative, perhaps
geospatial, database-related, data entry, project work, basic graphic
design.   I am willing to travel outside of Worcester, but also have 24 hour
access to a fully-equipped computer lab here at Clark."

Her computer skills:

   - GIS: ArcGIS 9, IDRISI Taiga, GeoDA
   - Programming Language: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
   - Programs: Google Earth, Land Change Modeler, Microsoft Office,
   Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro

She's open to all kinds of work for now.

Here's how to reach her:
Stacy Bogan
( 4 1 3 ) 3 2 0 - 6 6 6 3
SBOGAN at CLARKU.EDUhttp://www.students.clarku.edu/~sbogan/<http://www.students.clarku.edu/%7Esbogan/>

Thanks everyone!
Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Career & Business Coach*
Make Your Mark
*
Helping heart-centered individuals and businesses
mobilize their unique superpowers
so they can make their mark on the world.*

413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com
 Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson
Facebook Page: www.bit.ly/Val-Facebook

Office: Fitzwilly's Building, 25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA 01060