[Hidden-tech] shopping cart

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Sun Jan 10 14:05:07 EST 2010

Hello Hidden Techies --

I have a client who wants to add a shopping cart to her existing web
site. She is happy with the site and is currently using pay pal but
has added new products and out grown what pay pal can do. She has
gotten some advice about shopping cart options (which I consider to be
good advice) but thinks it is too expensive and asked me to research
other options. My guess is that she will eventually go with one of the
options she has already had presented to her, but I want her to feel
good about the decision. It's also possible there is something out
there I don't know about and, of course, this list is the best place
to find that out.  Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks for your help
Lynne Rudié, Graphic Design
413-863-9406