[Hidden-tech] Warm Greetings

Mrs. Maryam Amina Muhammed maryam.muhammed60 at telkomsa.net
Sun Jan 10 12:28:00 EST 2010

Warm Greetings

I am MRS. MARYAM AMINA MUHAMMED from Libya. I am married to Late Mallam FAROOQ USMAN of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted God fearing people. Since his death I have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.

When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit worth millions of US dollars with a Deposit Company in oversea (I will tell you the amount as we proceed). Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund cancer research institutes, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of GOD and to ensure that the society upholds good belief and views towards each other and stop the crisis and war.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into some radical organizations and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with GOD the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With GOD all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply on Email , I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit Company in oversea where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Deposit Company authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the the community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true de

God bless,
MRS. MARYAM AMINA MUHAMMED.