[Hidden-tech] website database estimate needed

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Jan 8 10:41:56 EST 2010

Good suggestion Kevin - either a industry specific vertical like that or
an add-on module for Joomla or Drupal
is what you should recommend -- this needs an existing package not a db
development effort.

For Joomla modules: look here:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/search/real+estate

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com