[Hidden-tech] Small Redmine consulting job

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Sun Feb 28 14:18:19 EST 2010

  > So yeah, you need someone who knows it well.

What I'm trying to do is to develop a long term relationship with a local
person or small group who has the skills needed to design, build, and maintain
our business websites.

I want to start out with a small project (billed at a normal hourly consulting
rate) for a couple of reasons: first, because I've got a few specific problems
that need to be resolved urgently; and second, because I want to get a feel
for working with the person.

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation