[Hidden-tech] Small Redmine consulting job

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Sun Feb 28 10:48:44 EST 2010

  > ...it not possible to use https (ssl) on different domains without using
  > different IPs...

Yes, of course.  But AFAIK (my expertise is not in web protocols), it should
be possible to use SSL on different URIs (e.g. https://qux.com/client1/,
https://qux.com/client2/) on the same domain with a single IP.

  > ... being able to do all of this properly depends on how much control you
  > have over the web server.

I own the server, so I guess I've got as much control as necessary...

  > So yeah, you need someone who knows it well.

Are you available?  I'm not looking for advice, I'm looking for someone to
contract the work to.

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation