[Hidden-tech] best way to convert slides to photos/computer

jill logan medialogan at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 21:36:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a bunch of slides from the 60's  70's - I want to convert to photos

or convert / scan into my computer.   Does anyone know the best way to do this?

1) I would like to do it myself so if you have had experience with a slide converter could you
tell be the brand and rough price and how satisfied you are with this product - and if it was easy to do

2) or i would consider having someone else do it as long as they are local
I wouldnt want to mail my slides off to anyone

Thanks for any help you can offer

Jill Logan
MediaLogan at yahoo.com