[Hidden-tech] Small Redmine consulting job

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Sun Feb 28 10:18:25 EST 2010

To clarify one aspect of what you are requesting, it not possible to use
https (ssl) on different domains without using different IPs, this is due
to the level of the protocol at which the encryption runs vs the level
where the virtual hosting determines the domain.
plus you need different official  SSL secure certificates - at least if
you don't want the security alert.
And being able to do all of this properly depends on
how much control you have over the web server.

So yeah, you need someone who knows it well.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites:      http://www.tnrglobal.com