[Hidden-tech] Phone App for Local Sustainable Food Providers

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Feb 22 12:52:41 EST 2010

Check out the ap:  Locavore
It looks a lot like what you are describing - although I've not tried it.

Also we done some work as data sources for local farms (CISA's) in
conjunction with our EarthThrives.com project,
with various types of back end databases.

Email me offline if you want to discuss that more

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com