[Hidden-tech] MAC and Verizon wireless USB760

Nate Jasper info at itutor.biz
Thu Feb 18 09:19:12 EST 2010

Hi Don,

I have had very little luck using Verizon software to install on a
Mac. On a Pc, no problem.
You may want to contact verizon support about this or create a new
network location (system prefs / network)?
Also, make sure that the USB port is good by trying another usb device
out.

BTW.. I noticed that your website is 'coming soon'. Do you need help
with your website?

All the best,

Nate Jasper

designnorthampton.com
Graphic & Web Design * Fast and Affordable
25 Main St. #205, Northampton MA 01060
413.281.8184

iTutor Computers
MAC/PC Support & Lessons
www.itutor.biz

Good Morning All,

I am working on a friends MAC. They have a
MAC OS X
Version 10.5.8

They use a Verizon USB760 device to connect to the Internet as their
only other choice would be dial-up.

This worked at one time, now it seems that when loading and
configuring the USB760 with
"Verizon's VZAccess Manager"
it does not see the USB device.

I tried to un-install the software, reboot, and re-install with the
USB760 in or out while the software is being installed.....
It still doesn't see it.

Does anyone have any ideas that I could try this morning?

Thank you all in advance!!!

Have the Best Day!
don

TFI Enterprises