[Hidden-tech] MAC and Verizon wireless USB760

Nate Jasper northampton_tech at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 09:25:47 EST 2010

Hi Don,
I have had very little luck using Verizon software to install on a Mac. On a Pc, no problem. You may want to contact verizon support about this or create a new network location (system prefs / network)?Make sure that the USB port is good by trying another usb device out. Maybe try a restart with the device plugged in?
BTW.. I noticed that your website is 'coming soon'. Do you need help with your website? I have been a graphic and web designer for over 10 years.

All the best,

Nate Jasper

designnorthampton.comGraphic & Web Design * Fast and Affordable25 Main St. #205, Northampton MA 01060413.281.8184
iTutor Computers MAC/PC Support & Lessons www.itutor.biz