[Hidden-tech] WordPress Question..

McK66 Productions mck66productions at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 15:35:54 EST 2010

From: McK66 Productions <mck66productions at yahoo.com>
To: David F. Farkas <david at farkas.com>
Cc: McK66 Productions <mck66productions at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 3:33:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Hidden-tech] WordPress Question..

Hi, David!

Got this from an article at Smashing Magazine
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/12/02/10-useful-rss-hacks-for-wordpress/

The problem. Many blogs talk about a lot of different topics: design,
programming, blogging tips, etc. Have you ever come across a blog in which you
have enjoyed only one category of posts? If so, you should definitely consider
offering one feed per category to your own readers.
The solution. Let’s say you’d like to be able to subscribe only
to TheGridSystem’s tools section. The category URL is:
1 http://www.thegridsystem.org/categories/tools/
To get an RSS feed for this category, you simply have to add /feed to the end of
the URL:
1 http://www.thegridsystem.org/categories/tools/feed
Hope this is helpful!

Best wishes,