[Hidden-tech] Electronic calendar

Christine Pilch Christine at GrowMyCo.com
Mon Aug 2 12:14:51 EDT 2010

Susanna, Droid doesn't have an ap to sync with Outlook directly, so you can
use a third party, paid ap, or do what do:

Set up Google Calendar account.

Sync your Outlook appointments with Google Calendar and sync your Droid with
Google Calendar.

Any change you make in one pace automatically goes to the other two. It
works like a charm and is effortless.

You can also sync your Outlook contacts in the same way if you want them on
your phone. I don't want several hundred Outlook phone numbers of old
clients on my phone, so I sync my phone only with Google Contacts, but not
with Outlook. This provides a backup of your phone book just in case.

Best regards,

- Christine

cid:image001.png at 01CA8D67.12D0EB70

Miracle Growth for your Company