[Hidden-tech] finding systems to test on

Kevin Phillips kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Tue Apr 20 14:50:09 EDT 2010

Let us know what you are currently using so we can dig through the scrap
pile and hopefully find something better !!!!
For example I have a hyper threading Zeon 2.8Ghz with SCSI and 1Gb memory or
dual core Intel 2180 with SATA and 2 Gb memory I can lend, both Dell
servers.

Kevin Phillips
KPIT Consulting
kevin at kpitconsulting.com