[Hidden-tech] finding systems to test on

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:25:33 EDT 2010

I have a resource intensive application that I need to test for performance
scaling with hardware, specifically I want to be able to get a better idea
of where my bottlenecks are by testing the application on systems with
faster processors/more cores and database performance with faster drives.

Can anyone give me some ideas on where I might be able to find some systems
I can test on?  I have a .Net application that talks to a MySQL database.
The current dev and qa systems require Windows for the application, but can
run MySQL on either Windows (same or different system) or Linux.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Dan