[Hidden-tech] looking for Ruby on Rails developer for http://edison.thinktrylearn.com/

Matthew Cornell matt at matthewcornell.org
Tue Apr 20 10:59:39 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm leading the development of http://edison.thinktrylearn.com/, and
I'm looking to hire a RoR developer to implement version 1.2
(currently we're at 1.1). This release's features are relatively
straightforward, but the tool is part of a much larger platform (part
of my Think, Try, Learn philosophy of life) so there will definitely
be more work. We need someone experienced, who can get up-to-speed
quickly, and who can start soon. Our current developer is booked, but
is happy to work with our new person. Please contact me directly at
matt at matthewcornell.org, 413-626-3621. Thanks! -- matt

--
Matthew Cornell | matt at matthewcornell.org | 413-626-3621 | 34
Dickinson Street, Amherst MA 01002 | matthewcornell.org