[Hidden-tech] Purchase contact database for marketing

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Mon Apr 19 11:24:16 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I've always been very skeptical of purchasing contact lists for marketing
campaigns. In my experience, they are out of date and promotional material
via email or USPS gets tossed without reading. BUT I have a client who wants
to look into this anyway.

Another client is using AdBase, which seems a good source for people selling
to ad agencies etc. Something like that for CFO's of large corporations,
hospitals, governmental bodies, etc. would be good.

As ever, thanks in advance for all your good advice.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com