[Hidden-tech] Thank You re: Social networking platform provider?

Lynn B. Johnson lynn at motormouth.com
Thu Apr 8 11:48:31 EDT 2010

Dear HT et al,

Thank you for your responses. After evaluating Ning, Groupsite.com,
and Small World Labs, my client has chosen Groupsite for its support
access and template choices. Ning, ultimately, felt soulless to me
(like Wordpress and Facebook...).

I found Small World Labs to be the Cadillac option for anyone who
wants to start a social network of 10,000+ members. They are out of my
client's price/membership/bandwidth range (for now), but as the site
grows I will certainly keep SWL in the back of my head, and I would
recommend their service to anyone looking for a hardy platform with
kid-glove service.

Thank you for your considered thoughts and responses toward the
successful re-launching of www.EldercareDecisions.com !

Sincerely yours,
LBJ

--