[Hidden-tech] web design help needed

Betty Schwartz betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 22:12:53 EDT 2010

Hi Hidden Techers,

I'm an unofficial hidden techer from New Jersey with friends and projects in
western Mass.  Now I would like your help.  I'm a PR consultant and one of
my clients would like her web site redesigned.  I do most of the writing but
design and SEO are not my forte.  If you are a web site designer and would
like to be considered for this project, please look at the current website
www.womensdigital.com <http://www.womensdigital.com/>  and get back to me.
It's for a women's medical practice that began four years ago.  It's a
wonderful, comfortable place and the doctor is a very caring person.  She
gives everyone immediate results and guides them through the medical
minefield when necessary.  She would like the site to be more contemporary,
be search engine friendly, possibly be interactive and have the potential
for audio/video.  Thank you.

Betty Schwartz

Betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net