[Hidden-tech] bluetooth headset for "land-line" telephone

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Sat Sep 12 01:13:08 EDT 2009

> They also sell one of the few (the only?) bluetooth headsets that can be
> paired with mutiple phones at the same time - so you can use the same
> headset with your cellphone and you office phone.  Most can only be paired
> with 1 phone at a time so you would need to go through the setup procedure
> each time you wanted to switch devices, or keep 2 headsets with you.

It looks like these are getting to be common. If I understand correctly,
phones with "multipoint" technology can do this. I'm new to this so feel
free to contradict if this doesn't seem right.

Here's a few examples:

BlueAnt Q1<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3783291&tab=summary>
Jabra BT8010<http://www.laptopmag.com/review/accessories/jabra-bt8010-bluetooth-stereo-headset.aspx>
Motorola H780<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3642395&retainProdsInSession=1&numProdsPerPage=20>

You can find a few different ones by searching for headsets on
Radioshack.com then clicking on the different models.

Hopefully there will be a good amount of reviews of these kind of phones.

Jonathon