[Hidden-tech] "wiring" up our neighborhood

Dan Nachbar dan at nachbar.com
Thu Sep 10 08:47:59 EDT 2009

I live in a 32-unit cohousing community.
We're looking into shared cable internet connectivity.
Apparently such sharing is legal if our condo association
signs up for business service from Comcast.

Does anyone have experience with any of the commercially
available mesh WiFi hardware, e.g. Meraki?
Is there anyone in the valley who provides
install/tech-support for this style of system?
We know about vendors in the Boston area but would
prefer somebody more local.

Thanks,
Dan Nachbar