[Hidden-tech] connecting in Leverett

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Sep 4 12:37:33 EDT 2009

This is a great  option, but be aware that those speed estimate is most
likely based on full (all bars) 3G speeds, very unlikely in the woods.

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi

Florence I.T. - A Community IT shop.
Note our new number: 413-584-3239
solar powered online @ florenceit.net <http://florenceit.net>
Join me on twitter <http://twitter.com/florenceit>.

Getting our resourceful monthly newsletter
<http://florenceit.net/sign-up-for-our-newsletter-for-free-it-tips-news-specials-and-offers>?