[Hidden-tech] Learning Management Systems for small businesses

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Sep 2 10:21:00 EDT 2009

It occurrs to ask if onine training courses will be a core product, a sideline or a necessity because their core product has a learning curve. At NELINET, a library consortia support company, online and live training is a core product and there are a lot of infrastructure devoted to course delivery via the Adobe Connect and Centra in conjunction with moodle, sakai and drupal. Moodle is great for the course materials management. If there is a lecture componant, you need to decide how to deliver it, i.e. audio, video etc. as well. moodle won't do that part alone.

Steve Wills