[Hidden-tech] Seeking an online python course partner

Cheryl Handsaker charlemontwebworks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 11:46:45 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for an experienced programmer looking to partner with me to learn python. Ideally we'd agree on an online curriculum and exchange assignments for assessment and feedback on a regular schedule.

I'm an experienced object-oriented programmer (C++, Java, others now
largely our of favor) who'd like to move through the material from a
programmers perspective with a focus on mastery of the language and it's quirks rather than as an introduction to programming in general.

I have tried to do this on my own but without the structure of an external commitment, I'm not setting aside the time to become proficient. Anyone else in a similar situation who might be interested in working on this together?

Thanks for your consideration,
Cheryl Handsaker