[Hidden-tech] Biopharm/Medical Device Validation Consultant

Tom Gajda Tom at EngineeringWriter.com
Thu Oct 22 11:04:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

One of my customers will be making and selling equipment that will be used
to make medical devices.

The customer is looking for a consultant that can educate them about the FDA
validation and documentation requirements.

While I have eight years of experience writing SOPs, FATs, IQs, OQs, PQs,
validation guides, quality policy manuals, site master file, etc. in the
biopharm industry, I do not feel I am the seat of authority that my customer
needs for this high-level planning phase. I am close, but not quite.

I have been a business partner with this customer for about three years, and
I expect to help them develop and write the validation documentation once we
know what the specific requirements are.

So obviously I would want to connect with someone who will not compete with
me but provide the high-level guidance the customer needs: at least a
presentation to management on what is required, and perhaps the development
of a moderately-detailed plan.

If you or someone you know is qualified in this area, please contact me.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gajda
Engineering Writer