[Hidden-tech] Seeking pilot partners for a radical new way of coordinating community volunteers

David Pakman david at citizenlogistics.com
Thu Oct 22 15:51:29 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We want to let you know about a new way for nonprofits and local organizers
to engage deeply with their community and area, by using cellphone text
messaging in a real-time, live, and at the local level. This will streamline
operations, simplify your job, free up time and money, and dramatically
increase the impact of your efforts and scope of your organization.

We've blocked off next week for talking with each of you about your
challenges and how we can help. We believe that our approach will incite
engagement on an unprecedented scale. Those that participate will receive a
lot of attention!

  Looking forward to hearing from you!
--
David Pakman