[Hidden-tech] dvd player/projector

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:56:14 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I got the following email from a friend in need...wondering if anyone can
help?  Reply to me & I'll pass on the info to her.  Thanks!
=====
It is my parents 50th anniversary surprise party this Saturday.   we've put
together a dvd with pictures and music but we have no way to show it at the
party.  Looked into renting a player/projector and found out it would cost
$200.  Do you know where I could rent dvd player/projector for a little
(lot) less money or borrow one for the evening.

--
Regards,

Tom Adams
(413) 575-9707