[Hidden-tech] Green Fields Tech seeks Project Manager and QA

Eddie Monroe techjobs at greenfieldstech.com
Wed Oct 21 15:47:22 EDT 2009

GFT is a small software development shop in Western Massachusetts,
specializing in development of Drupal websites and applications.

We are growing and looking for help with project management and quality
assurance on a contract part-time basis, to start. (Always on the lookout
for awesome developers also.)

The ideal candidate is semi-perfectionistic, has experience with software
development PM and QA, and is able to view projects from a business
requirements perspective. Extra points for technical skills including
Drupal, PHP, SQL, Subversion/CVS, command-line.

Looking for people who share our values to join us. The members of GFT are
people who are:
   Proud of doing high quality work
   Trustworthy
   Intelligent and creative, good at problem solving
   Fun to work with

If interested, please email resume/info to techjobs at greenfieldstech.com and
tell us about yourself.

Thanks.