[Hidden-tech] what's the good-bad-ugly on home offfice powerlinenetworks?

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Thu Nov 12 17:40:17 EST 2009

One thing that isn't mentioned is radio noise. Some of these power line
devices generate buckets of noise that can interfere with the AM radio band.

Think the power line becomes a giant antenna.

I would look for an FCC sticker and an FCC ID number on the device.

That you will need to check. I would ask for the return policy before
buying these gadgets, as you won't know 'till you try it.

Jim Ussailis
jim at nationalwireless.com