[Hidden-tech] Elance

Robin MacRostie rmacr at choreographicdesign.com
Thu Nov 12 20:30:45 EST 2009

This topic may have come up before.   I am thinking of applying to www.elance.com
. They see to have a big education component to explain thier huge
bunch of proceedures.

Is this the best site for freelance?  Would one in my field be better?

What do I need to know about them?

Who's had experience as a vendor with ?

How secure do you feel about getting paid?  How hard/easy is it?

  I noticed that the smaller the fee, the larger the rate of
commission for elance.  Was it worth the comission?

I  noted  if there was a rule that you had to agree not to ever deal
with a client obtained through elance, outside of elance.   Can they
do that?

thanks
Robin
=