[Hidden-tech] Lost Password Workaround Windows 2000

Dan Green dan at thegreeninternetgroup.com
Thu May 28 11:40:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

A client called me with a computer problem-they always seem to despite the
fact tat I never know the answers.

He has a computer with Windows 2000 and lost the passwords so he can't
access the system.

How can he get in to retrieve some files?

Any help is appreciated. I saw a few things online that were pretty
complicated as well as some programs for 10 bucks or so but was leery.

I also didn't want to pass up the chance to appear smarter than I getting
the answer from one of you..

Dan Green

President

The Green Internet Group

Office: 413.253.3400 | Cell: 413.658.8470

 <http://www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com> www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com
"It's Like a Chamois, It's Like a Towel, It's Like a Sponge, It's Like an
Agency"