[Hidden-tech] COME CELEBRATE TOMORROW - VALLEYWOOD TICKETS GOING FAST!

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Wed May 6 21:57:56 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

We have much to celebrate tomorrow as we come out of a really dark period
into a phase of uncertainty speckled with hope.

Drop by for a surprise HT support Party (the surprise being unveiled
tomorrow) at 5:30 p.m., Esselon, Rt. 9 in Hadley. There will be fund stuff
to eat (nibbles on me) and presents that YOU will bring for others so you
can sell your services. No structured networking; just schmoozing, nibbling
and drinking that great coffee, and a grab where you can offer services,
products, whatever you want to promote yourselves.

VALLEYWOOD II tickets are going fast. See www.amherstcinema.org for the
online ticket link and the great job that Claudia Gere has done promoting
the program at www.hidden-tech.net.

How can you beat 14 authors, 3 animation studios, one famous sounds studio,
our own Hollywood producer/director and creator of a downloabable film
library AND ALL OF YOU?? This is the world of Hidden Tech come alive for all
to appreciate and to gain by in terms of expertise and knowledge.

So make sure you get your $10 ticket for Tuesday night and get their early.
Stand up, be tall and proud and take a bow ALL OF YOU. All proceeds go to HT
and the cinema center so don't be afraid to spend more than the ticket
price, IF you choose.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder