[Hidden-tech] errors & ommisions insurance for web designers

Nancy Salwen nancy at salwen.net
Thu Mar 5 09:28:58 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in hearing what other web designers are doing about
errors and omissions insurance - do you guys think it's a good idea?
I belong to a business group full of non-web designers who insist
that I should have it - and I do think it would make me more
comfortable but as I've looked around I see awfully high prices -
higher that what some medical practitioners are paying!

Any thoughts or recommendations in general? Any suggestions about
where to shop for liability / errors and omissions ins. for web
designer-developers? Are there associations with good group rates?
I've looked around but not found any...

Thanks so much!
Nancy
Nancy Salwen