[Hidden-tech] Friend in need of computer

Steve Rodowicz steve.rodowicz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:17:23 EST 2009

Another place is eBay.

There an large number of Pentium 4 machines with clock speeds between
2GHz and 3GHz going for $100 or less.

One example:

http://stores.ebay.com/Blair-Technology-Group-Store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

Most are either refurbs or off-lease, but good values for a small budget.

Good luck to your friend,

Steve R

--
Steve Rodowicz