[Hidden-tech] Best online backup

SoundShifter at aol.com SoundShifter at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 12:29:52 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm not a techie but manage my work on my computer.  I briefly
considered online backup for the potential convenience but am concerned about the
security and privacy of my data.  Can anyone speak to that?  Thanks, Naaz

Naaz Hosseini, MA, LP
Gestalt Psychotherapy and Voice Empowerment
_www.naazhosseini.com_ (http://www.naazhosseini.com)

In a message dated 6/21/2009 11:55:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,