[Hidden-tech] IT Video Project

Kerry Baker kerry at equilibriofilms.com
Tue Jul 7 15:45:28 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am working on a series of educational videos on a variety of IT topics and
I'm constantly looking for experts on computer hardware, software, and
everything computer-related who would be interested in answering questions
and doing some short demonstrations on camera. No on-camera experience is
necessary, just a clear speaking voice and knowledge of the subject. The
videos would be free and open to the public on the internet and would
include a bio of the expert and a link to their website so it's a great way
for small local businesses to get some free exposure.

Please contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kerry Baker

Assistant Producer

Equilibrio Films, LLC