[Hidden-tech] Need quotes and advice: doesn't have to be Joomla

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Mon Jul 6 13:34:45 EDT 2009

now that the door is open, I'll happily tout Drupal anyday but sunday (and give it to you on Sunday!)
Drupal is just as comprehensive as Joomla. It is also modular but it places a great deal more emphasis
on cataloging, in my opinion. As a wannabe taxonomist I value the features that allow me to tag and
catagorize my content in ways that make SEO of my content optimal. I am pretty sure there are "off the shelf"
modules that will fulfil your requirements.

Just one geeks opinion,
Steve Wills