[Hidden-tech] offer of general bookkeeping & office support

'David Morf' davidtoday at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 23:10:44 EST 2009

Dear H-T denizens,

>From time to time, requests appear on H-T asking for general bookkeeping and
office support.  My daughter Ellen provides those services, so I'm putting
this note out there to the H-T network.  To contact Ellen, please just click
on emorbyrne at gmail.com, or leave a message at 413-426-6083.

Best,

       David

David Morf

Market Data Consulting

Complexity, context, pattern

136 Dartmouth Street

Holyoke, MA 01040

413-536-0944 (direct)

413-426-6059 (cell)

davidtoday at comcast.net

Senior Regional Economics Advisor,

Founding Member, Center for Semantic Excellence
www.semanticexcellence.org <http://www.semanticexcellence.org/>

  _____