[Hidden-tech] Restaurant websites built using Adobe Flash?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Jan 22 14:33:36 EST 2009

The sound is coming in, regardless of whether you play it or not, so you're
not saving bandwidth by turning off the sound. But you're probably lowering
your blood pressure.

I join the chorus of those who despise Flash on a home page. Finding the
Exit or Next button to escape from Flash isn't exactly my definition of
sticky. Spending 20 seconds looking? Wow...that's some qualifier: it assumes
visitors are so captivated in their search that they will endure this wait,
and Flash, looking for "just their info." Sounds like the brand is all about
testing customers' patience.

Ed