[Hidden-tech] On-site tech support for Ashfield needed

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:28:10 EST 2009

Hi all,

A friend and client of mine in Ashfield is having computer problems, and
she's hoping to find a patient techie who can come to her house and do some
troubleshooting. She's a very *non*-technical person, so I don't know any
details other than that she can't get online all of a sudden, and Dell
support in India is just telling her to reformat her hard drive. I'd
appreciate any referrals you have! Again, patience is a major virtue, and
she'll need someone who won't talk jargon and make her feel foolish.

Thanks very much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/