[Hidden-tech] Help needed with hard drive Backup

Izzy Gesell, CSP izzy at izzyg.com
Wed Dec 23 19:34:08 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

I need to send my notebook to the manufacturer for repair (under
warranty). They will erase the hard drive so I need to remove  it and back
it up before I send it. I cant turn it on because it was smoking so I need
to remove the HD , copy it and put it back before sending.    Can someone
do this for me before Sun ?

Many thanks,
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Co-Author "Cancer and the Healing Power of Play"
      www.cancerandthehealingpowerofplay.com

 Program clips at http://www.youtube.com/user/humorology

Teaching people how to change negative self-talk into positive in order to
become more confident, spontaneous and effective.

 413-586-2634   www.izzyg.com     izzy at izzyg.com