[Hidden-tech] strange favor. - video

Pete Chilton peter at peterchilton.com
Tue Dec 22 11:16:59 EST 2009

Hello HT'ers.

Not sure if this is list appropriate but I thought I would put it out
there anyway. You know take a chance.

Basically, I entered a video contest and I actually made the finals. I
am one of fifty with a chance to win. But right now it's just a
popularity contest. I need as many people to view and comment and rate
my video to win. Can you forward this to everyone you think that will
participate? I was basically filming students of mine and I told them
to be very serious, then I asked them what the best christmas present
they ever got was. these are their reactions.

I realize this is a little spammy. I apologize. But i figured that I
had gotten this far as might as well give it a whirl.

here's the link: http://bit.ly/58tem4

or

http://www.nikonfestival.com/blog/2009/12/15/today/

Thanks everyone. Wish me luck.